Note: We are currently out of stock of the 1.2mm x 1mm magnets. If you would still like to purchase a hobbyist pack, but would like to swap out the 1.2mm x 1mm magnets for some other sized magnets, send us an email with details and we can create a custom order for you! email@example.com
This pack is designed for hobbyists that require a variety of small magnet sizes.
A great pack when you are not fully clear about what size you require.
The pack includes 4 different sizes at smaller quantities to the regular packs.
Sizes and quantity:
- 1.2mm x 1mm | pack of 50
- 2mm x 1mm | pack of 50
- 3mm x 1mm | pack of 30
- 5mm x 0.5mm | pack of 20
Grade: N45 Neodymium
Pole location: Poles on flat faces
- About 10 times more pull than the traditional, grey, ferrite type
- This type of magnet never weakens with age
- Triple plated for durability: Ni/Cu/Ni
- Attaching to miniature, models and figurines
- Warhammer magnets
- Other DIY projects
- School or University science projects
- Not for kids! Two or more, if swallowed, can lethally puncture gut tissue.
- The material is brittle. It can chip or break during collisions. Eye protection advised.
- For credit cards, pacemakers etc, keep at a distance where the field is negligible.
- Dangerousmagnets is your helpful & reputable source for amazingly strong Neodymium Magnets. (Also called Rare Earth Magnets.)
- Genuine NZ trader in Auckland, trading with scrupulous honesty, specialising in Neodymium Magnets since 2009.
- Unequalled 5000+ positive feedback for magnet sales in Trademe.
- Over 45 sizes.
- I don't sell China's cheapest neodymium magnets. I have found them substandard and with fake "certification".
- Qualified mechatronics engineer with practical experience.
- I am happy to help you find the best solution for your application.
- Visits welcome by appointment. Bring your application to investigate solutions.
- You're welcome to change your order to 2 half-packs &/or add half-packs. Just ask by email.
- Combine shipping.
- Quantity discounts. Please ask by email.
- Send purchase orders to firstname.lastname@example.org