Size: 20mm diameter x 7.2mm thick Pot magnet with 4.4mm hole
Grade: N45 Neodymium
Pole location: Pole on flat face
Pull/Push: About 7kg to 2.2mm sheet steel. Resistance to sliding, about 1/3 of that.
Pot magnet details:
- Specialised "Pot" construction
- A neodymium magnet housed in a steel “pot”
- Extra durable
- The highly-localised field is across a narrow ring on only the countersunk side
- They pull best to flat steel, eg thick washer
- Not for pulling from a distance, or to another magnet, or motors - use a STANDARD magnet for that
- Still pulls strongly when set into steel.
- This is not a standard neodymium magnet, it is a Pot Magnet
- About 10 times more pull than the traditional, grey, ferrite type
- This type of magnet never weakens with age
- Triple plated for durability: Ni/Cu/Ni
- Holding tools, knives etc
- Closures for doors etc. Sorry I don't have washers
- Holding panels & fittings to steel walls
- When magnetic fields must be kept to a minimum
- Not for kids! Two or more, if swallowed, can lethally puncture gut tissue.
- They can pinch skin and cut clothing.
- The material is brittle. It can chip or break during collisions. Eye protection advised.
- For credit cards, pacemakers etc, keep at a distance where the field is negligible.
- Dangerousmagnets is your helpful & reputable source for amazingly strong Neodymium Magnets. (Also called Rare Earth Magnets.)
- Genuine NZ trader in Auckland, trading with scrupulous honesty, specialising in Neodymium Magnets since 2009.
- Unequalled 5000+ positive feedback for magnet sales in Trademe.
- Over 45 sizes.
- I don't sell China's cheapest neodymium magnets. I have found them substandard and with fake "certification".
- Qualified mechatronics engineer with practical experience.
- I am happy to help you find the best solution for your application.
- Visits welcome by appointment. Bring your application to investigate solutions.
- You're welcome to change your order to 2 half-packs &/or add half-packs. Just ask by email.
- Combine shipping.
- Quantity discounts. Please ask by email.
- Send purchase orders to email@example.com