Size: 15mm diameter x 2.5mm thick
Grade: N45 Neodymium
Pole location: Poles on flat faces
About 2.7kg to another magnet or to 1.4mm sheet steel. Resistance to sliding is about 1/3 that.
- Stack 2 for twice the pull
- Between 2 plates of steel, a single magnet amazingly pulls 11 kg!
- About 10 times more pull than the traditional, grey, ferrite type
- This type of magnet never weakens with age
- Triple plated for durability: Ni/Cu/Ni
- Caravan magnets & campervan magnets (Used by customers to sew into material to make blackout curtains for caravans).
- Holders - tools, curtains etc
- Attaching documents, photos and products for display. For easier finger grip, use thicker ones.
- Clamp components while gluing
- Secure display of work-site design drawings to withstand wind
- Sewn into fabric seams
- Closures for manufacture of leather goods
- Not for kids! Two or more, if swallowed, can lethally puncture gut tissue.
- They can pinch skin and cut clothing.
- The material is brittle. It can chip or break during collisions. Eye protection advised.
- For credit cards, pacemakers etc, keep at a distance where the field is negligible.
- Dangerousmagnets is your helpful & reputable source for amazingly strong Neodymium Magnets. (Also called Rare Earth Magnets.)
- Genuine NZ trader in Auckland, trading with scrupulous honesty, specialising in Neodymium Magnets since 2009.
- Unequalled 5000+ positive feedback for magnet sales in Trademe.
- Over 45 sizes.
- I don't sell China's cheapest neodymium magnets. I have found them substandard and with fake "certification".
- Qualified mechatronics engineer with practical experience.
- I am happy to help you find the best solution for your application.
- Visits welcome by appointment. Bring your application to investigate solutions.
- You're welcome to change your order to 2 half-packs &/or add half-packs. Just ask by email.
- Combine shipping.
- Quantity discounts. Please ask by email.
- Send purchase orders to email@example.com