Size: 12mm x 12mm x 12mm Cube
Grade: N45 Neodymium
Pole location: 2 opposite flat faces of the magnet
About 7.9kg between each other or to 2.3mm sheet steel.
The second photo shows both a 8.4kg steel cylinder, and a 5kg anvil easily lifted by two of these.
- Rectangular shapes pinch fingers and chip more easily than do cylindrical shapes
- About 10 times more pull than the traditional, grey, ferrite type
- This type of magnet never weakens with age
- Triple plated for durability: Ni/Cu/Ni
- Clamp components while gluing
- School or university science projects, e.g. levitron
- Cover with card then iron filings or iron sand to show different fields on the faces
- Make a Halbach array for levitating pyrolytic graphite
- Not for kids! Two or more, if swallowed, can lethally puncture gut tissue.
- They can pinch skin and cut clothing.
- The material is brittle. It can chip or break during collisions. Eye protection advised.
- For credit cards, pacemakers etc, keep at a distance where the field is negligible.
- Dangerousmagnets is your helpful & reputable source for amazingly strong Neodymium Magnets. (Also called Rare Earth Magnets.)
- Genuine NZ trader in Auckland, trading with scrupulous honesty, specialising in Neodymium Magnets since 2009.
- Unequalled 5000+ positive feedback for magnet sales in Trademe.
- Over 45 sizes.
- I don't sell China's cheapest neodymium magnets. I have found them substandard and with fake "certification".
- Qualified mechatronics engineer with practical experience.
- I am happy to help you find the best solution for your application.
- Visits welcome by appointment. Bring your application to investigate solutions.
- You're welcome to change your order to 2 half-packs &/or add half-packs. Just ask by email.
- Combine shipping.
- Quantity discounts. Please ask by email.
- Send purchase orders to email@example.com