Size: 10mm diameter x 5mm thick with 3mm countersunk hole for mounting
Grade: N45 Neodymium
Pole location: Four countersunk on North face, four countersunk on South face, so they can attract or repel.
About 2.5kg to another magnet or to 1.3mm sheet steel. Resistance to sliding is about 1/3 that.
- About 10 times more pull than the traditional, grey, ferrite type
- This type of magnet never weakens with age
- Triple plated for durability: Ni/Cu/Ni
- Simple mounting without adhesive.
- Holding tools etc to a surface.
- Small cupboard closures, either face to face or gliding sideways towards each other. (Next larger sizes with holes: D12x3 & D15x4.)
- Good size for science demonstration of repulsion when threaded to a 3mm non-steel rod.
- Not for kids! Two or more, if swallowed, can lethally puncture gut tissue.
- They can pinch skin and cut clothing.
- The material is brittle. It can chip or break during collisions. Eye protection advised.
- For credit cards, pacemakers etc, keep at a distance where the field is negligible.
- Dangerousmagnets is your helpful & reputable source for amazingly strong Neodymium Magnets. (Also called Rare Earth Magnets.)
- Genuine NZ trader in Auckland, trading with scrupulous honesty, specialising in Neodymium Magnets since 2009.
- Unequalled 5000+ positive feedback for magnet sales in Trademe.
- Over 45 sizes.
- I don't sell China's cheapest neodymium magnets. I have found them substandard and with fake "certification".
- Qualified mechatronics engineer with practical experience.
- I am happy to help you find the best solution for your application.
- Visits welcome by appointment. Bring your application to investigate solutions.
- You're welcome to change your order to 2 half-packs &/or add half-packs. Just ask by email.
- Combine shipping.
- Quantity discounts. Please ask by email.
- Send purchase orders to email@example.com