Size: 1.2mm diameter x 1mm thick
Grade: N50 - the strongest grade of neodymium magnet available in this size
Pole location: On flat faces
Pull/Push: About 30 grams to another magnet or to sheet steel. Resistance to sliding is about 1/3 that.
- This is the smallest magnet we sell
- About 10 times more pull than the traditional, grey, ferrite type
- This type of magnet never weakens with age
- Triple plated for durability: Ni/Cu/Ni
- Use the 1.2mm diameter drill bit to drill a hole that will allow the magnet to be jammed in without the need of glue.
- Tiny latches and closures
- Frictionless spring
- Attaching components for Warhammer and other war game figures
- Attaching components for Dropzone Commander, Flames of War, etc
- Not for kids! Two or more, if swallowed, can lethally puncture gut tissue.
- The material is brittle. It can chip or break during collisions. Eye protection advised.
- Keep at least 5mm away from credit cards and other sensitive devices.
- Dangerousmagnets is your helpful & reputable source for amazingly strong Neodymium Magnets. (Also called Rare Earth Magnets.)
- Genuine NZ trader in Auckland, trading with scrupulous honesty, specialising in Neodymium Magnets since 2009.
- Unequalled 5000+ positive feedback for magnet sales in Trademe.
- Over 45 sizes.
- I don't sell China's cheapest neodymium magnets. I have found them substandard and with fake "certification".
- Qualified mechatronics engineer with practical experience.
- I am happy to help you find the best solution for your application.
- Visits welcome by appointment. Bring your application to investigate solutions.
- You're welcome to change your order to 2 half-packs &/or add half-packs. Just ask by email.
- Combine shipping.
- Quantity discounts. Please ask by email.
- Send purchase orders to firstname.lastname@example.org