Size: 50mm x 25mm x 12mm thick block with two 4.3mm countersunk holes for mounting
Grade: N45 Neodymium
Pole location: Poles on large faces of the magnet
Pull/Push: About 35kg to 4.7mm steel plate. 60kg for a stacked pair. Resistance to sliding is about 1/3 of these figures.
- If the magnet is too strong, glue 1 or 2 mm thickness of a non-magnetic material to the pole surface
- About 10 times more pull than the traditional, grey, ferrite type
- This type of magnet never weakens with age
- Triple plated for durability: Ni/Cu/Ni
- Securely attaching all manner of fixtures to plate steel, or for a heavy gate. Consider the cheaper "pot" type especially if the steel is thinner.
- Retrieve or "fish" for lost steel items
- For making a "sweeper" magnet
- Making wind generators
- Not for kids! Two or more, if swallowed, can lethally puncture gut tissue.
- They can pinch skin and cut clothing.
- The material is brittle. It can chip or break during collisions. Eye protection advised.
- For credit cards, pacemakers etc, keep at a distance where the field is negligible.
- Dangerousmagnets is your helpful & reputable source for amazingly strong Neodymium Magnets. (Also called Rare Earth Magnets.)
- Genuine NZ trader in Auckland, trading with scrupulous honesty, specialising in Neodymium Magnets since 2009.
- Unequalled 5000+ positive feedback for magnet sales in Trademe.
- Over 45 sizes.
- I don't sell China's cheapest neodymium magnets. I have found them substandard and with fake "certification".
- Qualified mechatronics engineer with practical experience.
- I am happy to help you find the best solution for your application.
- Visits welcome by appointment. Bring your application to investigate solutions.
- You're welcome to change your order to 2 half-packs &/or add half-packs. Just ask by email.
- Combine shipping.
- Quantity discounts. Please ask by email.
- Send purchase orders to firstname.lastname@example.org