Size: 12mm diameter x 16mm long
Grade: N45 Neodymium
Pole location: Poles on flat faces
Pull/Push: About 6kg between each other or to 2.1mm sheet steel
- This is a SINGLE, "gutsy" magnet, good for general educational use. Strength and shape is good for handling. For buying a SMALLER single magnet, see my D8x8mm listing. I sell cheaper in bulk packs through my many other listings, but am only allowed to sell bulk for hardware, educational or scientific use, or where they will become "component" parts of other products".
- About 10 times more pull than the traditional, grey, ferrite type
- This type of magnet never weakens with age
- Triple plated for durability: Ni/Cu/Ni
- Educational science projects
- Use with iron sand or iron filings to learn about magnetic fields
- Cover it with a sheet of card and sprinkle with iron filings or black sand (from a West Coast beach). Remove any sand from the magnet with adhesive tape.
- Not for kids! Two or more, if swallowed, can lethally puncture gut tissue.
- They can pinch skin and cut clothing.
- The material is brittle. It can chip or break during collisions. Eye protection advised.
- For credit cards, pacemakers etc, keep at a distance where the field is negligible.
- Dangerousmagnets is your helpful & reputable source for amazingly strong Neodymium Magnets. (Also called Rare Earth Magnets.)
- Genuine NZ trader in Auckland, trading with scrupulous honesty, specialising in Neodymium Magnets since 2009.
- Unequalled 5000+ positive feedback for magnet sales in Trademe.
- Over 45 sizes.
- I don't sell China's cheapest neodymium magnets. I have found them substandard and with fake "certification".
- Qualified mechatronics engineer with practical experience.
- I am happy to help you find the best solution for your application.
- Visits welcome by appointment. Bring your application to investigate solutions.
- You're welcome to change your order to 2 half-packs &/or add half-packs. Just ask by email.
- Combine shipping.
- Quantity discounts. Please ask by email.
- Send purchase orders to firstname.lastname@example.org