A pack of 24 Whiteboard Magnets, also called Magnetic Pins, and sometimes called Fridge Magnets.
Size: 10mm diameter at the base and 18mm tall
On the flat face, half of them have a south pole and half have a north pole, so they can be used as attracting-pairs to clamp items together, say for gluing.
In ideal situations their pull is up to 800g.
Each can hold up to 10 A4 sheets of paper or 6 playing cards.
Unlike those sold in The Warehouse and other shops, these are super strong for their size, because:
- This type of magnet never weakens with age.
- Inside each pin is a neodymium magnet which is 10 times stronger than an equivalent sized, traditional ferrite magnet.
- Unlike most whiteboard magnets on the market, they never lose their pulling power over time.
- Easy to grip and move, being 10mm diameter at the base and 18mm tall.
- Four colours - black/white/blue/red. Six of each colour in each pack.
- Highly durable plastic. Not brittle like most of the shop-sold fridge magnets.
- I have many other options for applications like whiteboards, depending on your application.
e.g: Disks are flat but challenging to remove unless you use a stack of them as a removal tool. My longer cylinder magnets are super strong but are made easier to remove if stacked in pairs. Consider D6x6mm.
- Fridge magnet to hold paper up
- Clamping sheets of paper together while glueing
- Not for kids! Two or more, if swallowed, can lethally puncture gut tissue.
- The material is brittle. It can chip or break during collisions. Eye protection advised.
- Keep at least 5mm away from credit cards and other sensitive devices.
- Dangerousmagnets is your helpful & reputable source for amazingly strong Neodymium Magnets. (Also called Rare Earth Magnets.)
- Genuine NZ trader in Auckland, trading with scrupulous honesty, specialising in Neodymium Magnets since 2009.
- Unequalled 5000+ positive feedback for magnet sales in Trademe.
- Over 45 sizes.
- I don't sell China's cheapest neodymium magnets. I have found them substandard and with fake "certification".
- Qualified mechatronics engineer with practical experience.
- I am happy to help you find the best solution for your application.
- Visits welcome by appointment. Bring your application to investigate solutions.
- You're welcome to change your order to 2 half-packs &/or add half-packs. Just ask by email.
- Combine shipping.
- Quantity discounts. Please ask by email.
- Send purchase orders to firstname.lastname@example.org