Size: 12mm diameter x 3mm thick with 3mm countersunk hole for mounting
Grade: N45 Neodymium
Pole location: Poles on flat faces. 6 with north pole countersunk, 6 with south pole countersunk, so they can attract or repel.
About 2.5kg to another magnet or to 1.4mm sheet steel. Resistance to sliding is about 1/3 that.
- 6 with north pole countersunk, 6 with south pole countersunk, so they can attract or repel
- About 10 times more pull than the traditional, grey, ferrite type
- This type of magnet never weakens with age
- Triple plated for durability: Ni/Cu/Ni
- Simple mounting without adhesive
- Holding tools etc to a surface
- Small cupboard closures
- Secure display of work-site documents. (Attach to a short dowel for easy handling)
- Not for kids! Two or more, if swallowed, can lethally puncture gut tissue.
- They can pinch skin and cut clothing.
- The material is brittle. It can chip or break during collisions. Eye protection advised.
- For credit cards, pacemakers etc, keep at a distance where the field is negligible.
- Dangerousmagnets is your helpful & reputable source for amazingly strong Neodymium Magnets. (Also called Rare Earth Magnets.)
- Genuine NZ trader in Auckland, trading with scrupulous honesty, specialising in Neodymium Magnets since 2009.
- Unequalled 5000+ positive feedback for magnet sales in Trademe.
- Over 45 sizes.
- I don't sell China's cheapest neodymium magnets. I have found them substandard and with fake "certification".
- Qualified mechatronics engineer with practical experience.
- I am happy to help you find the best solution for your application.
- Visits welcome by appointment. Bring your application to investigate solutions.
- You're welcome to change your order to 2 half-packs &/or add half-packs. Just ask by email.
- Combine shipping.
- Quantity discounts. Please ask by email.
- Send purchase orders to email@example.com